Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introduction

My name is Will, and I'm a financial management major. I just recently started my junior year and cannot say that I have any regrets in my decision of coming to Clemson. My first two years I rowed for Clemson Crew. Now I am looking at joining the sailing club; I figure they made sails so you don't have to do as much work. I might as well use them.

Some of my interests include traveling, foreign culture, and the water. I love to go outside when the weather is nice and 'bronze'. My father is retired Air Force so I was fortunate enough to have been able to travel around the world. I was born in Japan and also lived in Italy for a few years. Maybe that is what sparked my interest in foreign culture. I wish I was fluent in many languages. I have tried taking Russian, French, Spanish, and Italian. I speak the most Spanish probably, but wish I could speak all of them. Its a small world, I want to be able to communicate with many people.

No comments: