Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflection

Working on the client project as a group has been a good experience so far. It really shows the different qualities and abilities that people have. It is always nice getting a different perspective and having people who think of things in a different way. I think that the best part of the project would have to be the cooperation that has happened with the group. I think the biggest challenge is probably meeting outside of class because everyone has a different schedule and sometimes its difficult to get everyone together at the same time. In the future I would like to make sure that there can be cooperation and effective group work skills. I am really pleased that so far I have not had any really issues with reliability of my group and we always get our tasks done in a timely manner.

No comments: