Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mock Interview

I did my mock interview this past Wednesday. I think I was a little nervous once I was in the chair. I noticed I was talking a little faster than I usually do and was a little short with my answers. I had one question about my greatest accomplishment to date, but I feel like I handled the question rather well. I did not feel as prepared as I wanted to. If I were do do this again, I would give examples to go with the questions that were asked so that I could be in more control of the interview and the interviewer would know a little more about me. Overall, I learned a few tips about formatting my resume a little better, and a few tips about how to better address questions. I think it was a pretty valuable experience that will help benefit me in the future.

No comments: