Sunday, October 5, 2008

Favorite Presentations

I really liked Adrienn's presentation on how to properly open and pour wine. I thought that it showed some useful skills that I will probably use later in life. I learned a fair amount of how to properly open bottles of wine. I also liked how she included a guide to which wines to drink with different foods.

I liked Mark's presentation of the Chevy Volt. I thought that it was a good presentation and showed a sensible alternative to the current fuel crisis and it was affordable. I thought he listed the facts and specs of the car rather well.

I also thought Chelsey's presentation on South Africa was pretty interesting. I have never been to South Africa, but would like to go one day. I'm glad she included facts about the World Cup in 2010. I would love to go over there and see some of the matches.

1 comment:

FightnSquirrels5 said...

I put you in the top 3, it was pretty funny I enjoyed it lol