Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where I'd like to be in 10 years.

In 10 years I would like to see myself retired. I imagine most people would also like to retired and I don't have a plan on how I plan on retiring by then, but that is 'where I'd like to be in 10 years.' The only ways I can see that happening would be for me to win the lottery (which I don't play), have a nice trust-fund that I didn't previously know about, or marry someone willing to support my 'retired' lifestyle.

Although my real 10 year plan is pretty unlikely, I have come up with a back up plan. In this one I would like to graduate college in the next 4 semesters, and then get a job that I actually do not mind waking up to do. At the end of 10 years, I would like to have secured an upper level position in the corporation. I would also like to be married at the end of 10 years, and maybe start a family. For now I just hope to graduate college and figure out what sort of job I would like to have.

No comments: