Sunday, September 28, 2008

Financial Crisis?

As a financial management major here at Clemson University I'm concerned about our economy and the current financial crisis that is happening with AIG and Lehman Brothers. My main concern now is whether or not I should continue to study finance or try to switch majors before it is too late. I have heard several stories about finance majors not being able to get jobs upon graduation and it is becoming a growing concern to me. I would like to know that I have some sort of ability to get a job upon graduating. I also feel like the state of the economy will be greatly influenced by who is elected into office. I really hope that I am able to get a job, and that the economy turns for the better so that I will be able to know that given I qualify I will be able to get a job.

1 comment:

Kelly C. said...

hey will i was just commenting to say i really enjoyed your presentation last week it was really funny. see you tomorrow!